If you're interested in becoming a fleet manager, service writer or service manager, consider the Automotive Technology AAS, Management Option. Focus on relevant areas like team building, selling, marketing and accounting.
Total Cost of Automotive Technology AAS - Management Option
(in-district) Total Amount: $12,137.00
Credit Hours to Complete: 69
Weeks to Complete: 64
What makes MCC's Automotive Technology AAS - Management Option program better than or distinct from similar programs at other institutions?
- State-of-the-art automotive labs
- Hands-on learning in addition to performing live automotive jobs
- Small class size
- Advisory board of local business owners and educators
- Internship program
- More affordable than other commercial NATEF programs
In addition to the Automotive Technology AAS - Management Option, we offer:
- Automotive Technology AAS
- Automotive Chassis Certificate
- Automotive Electrical Certificate
- Automotive Maintenance Technician Certificate
- Advanced Automotive Technician Certificate
What you need to know about getting your Automotive Technology AAS - Management Option (CIP 47.060)
|Additional Automotive Technology AAS - Management Option Costs||$4,961.00||$4,961.00||$4,961.00||$4,961.00|
What job opportunities are available to someone with an Automotive Technology AAS - Management Option?
|Occupation and Occupational Profile Link||SOC Code|
|Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics||49-3023|
|Electrical and Electronics Installers and Repairers, Transportation Equipment||49-2093|
|Electronic Equipment Installers and Repairers, Motor Vehicles||49-2096|
How will MCC's Automotive Technology AAS - Management Option program prepare me for my career or connect me to opportunities?
MCC receives an average of three calls per week from businesses as far away as Streamwood, Vernon Hills, Fox Lake and Barrington requesting graduates from MCC's automotive program.
By the Numbers:
What have graduates gone on to do?
Outside of the Classroom
MCC's automotive technology program reported an all-time high of 11 student internships started since January, 2014.
Already an MCC student?
Department Chair: (815) 479-7521
Interested in getting started at MCC?
Send me more information about this program and MCC.
Ask us to contact you »
- For the safety of our students, all students must wear long pants (jeans), work boots and safety glasses to all classes.
- Automotive courses »