The Business Management Principles Certificate incorporates the key elements of business and management. You will develop foundational skills in business and management via participation in case studies, business simulations and application based projects. The skills and concepts you'll learn while earning this certificate are relevant to any business setting.
Total Cost of Business Management Principles Certificate
(in-district) Total Amount: $4,631.00
Credit Hours to Complete: 30
Weeks to Complete: 32
What makes MCC's Business Management Principles Certificate program better than or distinct from similar programs at other institutions?
Earn your certificate at your own pace or as part of an integrated program sequence through The Fast Track.
In addition to the Business Management Principles Certificate, we offer:
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Management
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- International Business Studies Certificate
- Organizational Leadership Certificate
|Additional Business Management Principles Certificate Costs||$1,331.00||$1,331.00||$1,331.00||$1,331.00|
What job opportunities are available to someone with a Business Management Principles Certificate?
|Occupation and Occupational Profile Link||SOC Code|
|Administrative Services Managers||11-3011|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||25-1011|
|Industrial Production Managers||11-3051|
|Managers, All Other||11-9199|
|Social and Community Service Managers||11-9151|
|Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers||11-3071|
By the Numbers:
- Job Outlook: Because the number and type of position opportunities in business vary greatly, the job outlook can be difficult to project. Of the positions listed above, the projected growth is expected to increase 3 to 21% from 2012 to 2022.
Outside of the Classroom
- Ask about internship opportunities
Already an MCC student?
Interested in getting started at MCC?
Send me more information about this program and MCC.
Ask us to contact you »
Want more information on The Fast Track?
For course schedule details, call (815) 479-7831. Or, fill out our contact form and we'll contact you.