The University of Illinois College of Engineering for Pathways Program offers qualifying incoming MCC students guaranteed admission to the College of Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC).
Attend an Engineering Program Information Session October 4 at 6:30 pm, or October 7 at 10 a.m., both in B166.
- You must be a first-time college student at the time of application
- You must be enrolled at MCC full time (at least 12 credit hours) each semester in coursework that meets the UIUC Pathways transfer course requirements
- You must complete required courses for your chosen track
- We recommend that you complete MCC's Associate in Engineering Science (AES) degree
- You must maintain a 3.5 GPA in required courses, and earn a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA in all courses taken at MCC
When you successfully complete all the requirements, you are guaranteed admission into the UIUC College of Engineering.
Engineering Pathways Program Admission Guidelines and Application Procedures
Engineering Pathways students generally have earned mostly A’s and B’s in high school, are strong in math and science, and enjoy using those skills to solve challenging problems.
- Apply to MCC for the 2018-2019 Engineering Pathways Cohort at MCC Night, November 15, for free or online.
- Send copies of your SAT or ACT scores and your high school transcript to the MCC Admissions Office.
- Apply to UIUC in November (when available)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have applied. We will reply with details about a required math placement exam.
Regular admission deadline: March 16, 2018
Interested in getting started at MCC?
I'm not an MCC student, send me more information » about this program and MCC.