The University of Illinois College of Engineering for Pathways Program offers qualifying incoming MCC students guaranteed admission to the College of Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC).
Attend an Engineering Program Information Session February 8 at 6:30 p.m. in B167.
- You must be a first-time college student at the time of application
- You must be enrolled at MCC full time (at least 12 credit hours) each semester in coursework that meets the UIUC Pathways transfer course requirements
- You must complete required courses for your chosen track
- We recommend that you complete MCC's Associate in Engineering Science (AES) degree
- You must maintain a 3.3 GPA in required courses, and earn a minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA in all courses taken at MCC
When you successfully complete all the requirements, you are guaranteed admission into the UIUC College of Engineering.
Engineering Pathways Program Admission Guidelines and Application Procedures
Regular admission deadline: March 15, 2017.
This application packet includes two forms: the MCC Admission Form for UIUC Pathways Students and the Engineering Pathways Program Participation Application.
The following steps must be completed for a valid application submission:
- Forms must be typed. Handwritten forms will not be accepted.
- Complete both forms. Record your ACT or SAT scores in the appropriate location on the Engineering Pathways Program Participation Application.
- Include a copy of your unofficial transcripts with your packet.
- Include a copy of your ACT or SAT scores with your packet.
Print your completed forms and return to our office:
McHenry County College
8900 U.S. Highway 14
Crystal Lake, IL 60012
Building E, Office 212
ATTN: Erica Loewe
More information regarding our submission requirements can be found on page one of the application packet.
Interested in getting started at MCC?
I'm not an MCC student, send me more information » about this program and MCC.