The Fast Track offers you the opportunity to earn professional certificates and degrees that will give you the advantage you need when competing in today's workforce.
The Fast Track
- Business Management AAS Enhance your career or prepare for a management position and give yourself a competitive edge in today's workforce with a Business Management degree. Available online too!
- Construction Management AAS Prepare for professional certification tests while earning college credit.
- Construction Codes Certificate
- Architectural and Engineering Design Technology Certificate with Building Information Modeling (BIM) Technology specialization
- Engineering Technology AAS Train for in-demand careers like Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) Machine Tool Programming and Computer-Controlled Machine Tool Operations.
- Advanced Manufacturing Technician Certificate
- Architectural and Engineering Design Technology Certificate with Engineering Technology specialization
- Industrial Maintenance Technician Certificate This program will give you a strong foundation and knowledge of a variety of pumps, motors and motor controls, mechanical drives, preventive/predictive maintenance, hydraulics, pneumatics and related safety concepts.
- Manufacturing Management AAS Acquire a baseline knowledge of supervisory skills. Develop an understanding of materials, processes and procedures in a manufacturing facility.