Fill out your 2019/20 FAFSA
Priority deadline: May 1, 2019
- Apply online at www.FAFSA.gov using your 2017 taxes.
- Use the convenient IRS Data Retrieval Tool to import your 2017 taxes into your 2019/20 FAFSA.
- There’s still time to apply for financial aid for SP19! Complete your 2018/19 FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov.
Financial Aid Students
After you register, you will see that you have a balance due and your financial aid has not been immediately applied toward your tuition/fees. Please allow up to 48 hours for your classes to be evaluated to ensure that they count toward completion of your academic program. Periodically check your myMCC account for a change in your balance.
- Federal financial aid will only pay for classes that count toward completion of the academic program that you are pursuing. Your academic program must be current in our system in order for your financial aid to transmit.
- Check your current academic program at www.mchenry.edu/myMCC > Self-Service > Student Planning.
- All changes to an academic degree or certificate program, including the catalog year, may impact your financial aid. Consult with an academic advisor to complete the Academic Program Change form if your degree is not current. (Note: You may not change your academic program if you are Maximum Time Frame). Make changes to an academic degree or certificate program by notifying the Registration Office, A258, or by calling (815) 479-7632.
- To ensure that all the classes for which you are registered are part of the academic program you are pursuing, you can complete a Program Evaluation at www.mchenry.edu/myMCC > Self-Service > Student Planning. Select your program.
- Check your current balance at www.mchenry.edu/myMCC > Self-Service > Student Finance > Account Activity.