Young-Adult Student Success Program
Young adults, ages 17-24, who left high school without a diploma and are looking for a good-paying job in health care or manufacturing can receive free training with “Find Your Future—Fast,” a new program offered by MCC’s Division of Workforce and Community Development.
In this program, you can…
- Earn your high school equivalency diploma (GED®) if you don’t already have one
- Learn about a career in health care or manufacturing
- Get career readiness and life skills training with a personal success coach
- Complete hands-on training at MCC in health care or manufacturing
- Earn industry-recognized credentials to help you get hired
- Gain valuable experience and make job connections through internships
Books, materials and supplies are provided at no cost to you. Childcare and transportation vouchers may also be available.
Seating is limited to 25 students.
Programs offered by McHenry County College and McHenry County Workforce Network