McHenry County College and U of I Extension Master Gardeners in McHenry County present Garden Walk
The McHenry County Master Gardeners' Demonstration Garden at MCC
- Tour the McHenry County Master Gardeners' Demonstration Garden at MCC.
- Ask Master Gardeners your specific gardening questions.
- Enjoy private gardens at your own pace on a self-guided tour.
- This is a self-guided tour. All gardens will be open for viewing from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Purchase advance tickets ($12) by calling (815) 455-8588.
- All tickets are picked up at MCC at the Master Gardener’s Demonstration Garden, just off parking lot C. No tickets will be mailed.
- Tickets are available the day of the walk at the Master Gardeners' Demonstration Garden at MCC for $17.
- Your ticket is required to enter each garden. Presenting your ticket at the garden also enters your name into a door prize raffle. All gardens will be open for viewing from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
University of Illinois Extension provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in this program, please contact the McHenry County Extension office.
Rain or shine – please no pets