Apple mobile devices are changing the way we access the internet, do business, and communicate. Tap into this amazingly potential by earning a iOS Development Certificate as you learn to program using Apple's new Swift language to design iOS (the operating system of iPhone, iPod and iPad devices) or Mac OS applications.
Total Cost of iOS Development Certificate
(in-district) Total Amount: $2,971.00
Credit Hours to Complete: 18
Weeks to Complete: 64
What makes MCC's iOS Development Certificate program better than or distinct from similar programs at other institutions?
- MCC has gathered an advisory team of business leaders to guide development of this program to ensure that the curriculum prepares you for today's job market.
- By offering critical-thinking exercises, presentations and real-world experience, we help you develop the necessary technical and soft skills employers are looking for.
- The program’s labs run the latest software for both Android and iOS devices.
- Mobile Application Design and Development AAS
- Web Design and Development AAS
- Digital Media AAS
What you need to know about getting your iOS Development Certificate (CIP 11.020)
|Additional iOS Development Certificate Costs||$1,099.00||$1,099.00||$1,099.00||$1,099.00|
What job opportunities are available to someone with a iOS Development Certificate?
- Software developer
- Web developer
- User Interface developer
|Occupation and Occupational Profile Link||SOC Code|
How will MCC's iOS Development Certificate program prepare me for my career or connect me to opportunities?
- The program includes internships and job shadowing. Department chairs maintain a good relationship with area recruiters and industry partners who specialize in mobile development and are members of the advisory panel.
By the Numbers:
- According to Indeed.com, the average salary of a Swift developer is $112,000
- Job Outlook: According to the Department of Labor, employment of software developers is projected to grow 17 percent through 2024
Ask about internships!
Already an MCC student?
Department Chair: (815) 479-7539