MCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Committed to Diversity in its College Community.
Employment at MCC
To be eligible for an interview and considered for employment, all applicants must meet the minimum qualifications for education and experience, as stipulated on each job description.
At this time, MCC cannot accept email and fax applications. Please submit all application materials by mail or in person to the Office of Human Resources, Room A244, at the address shown below.
MCC is tobacco free
See our tobacco-free campus policy ⇒
When applying for a McHenry County College position, candidates should submit:
- A current resume and/or a MCC employment application (specify position of interest)
- An affirmative action form
- Cover letter (optional for non-faculty positions)
- Faculty positions only: college transcripts and statement of their commitment to the community college and teaching
- Names, addresses and telephone numbers of three references to:
McHenry County College
Office of Human Resources - A244
Attention: Sandra Hess Moll
Director of Employment Services/Recruitment
8900 US Highway 14
Crystal Lake, IL 60012
For more information, call (815) 455-8901 / TTY (815) 455-8614.
Applications by fax and email are not acceptable.
Application and Affirmative Action Forms:
These forms must be downloaded and printed.
To view these PDF documents, you will need the Adobe Reader. Free download available.
Positions at McHenry County College are separated into six classifications. To review current, open positions in each classification, just click on a specific Job Title shown below:
- Accounting Instructor
- Art - Instructor of Fibers
- Art Appreciation Instructor
- Culinary Management
- Design Technology
- Digital Media
- Engineering / Engineering Graphics
- ESL Instructors
- GED Instructor
- Human Biology
- Instructors - MCC 102 College Success Seminar - REVISED**
- Mathematics Instructors
- Nurse Assistant Education
- Nursing Instructor
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Instructor
- Special Needs Tutors / Part-time
- Director of Institutional Research / Full-time
- Director of Nursing / Full-time
- Director of Resource Development / Full-time
- Executive Dean of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Executive Director, Friends of MCC Foundation / Full-time
- Manager of Nursing Laboratory/Full-time
- No openings currently available.
- Accountant / Full-time
- Campus Police Officer / Part-time
- Development Coordinator / Full-time
- Divisional Secretary, Career and Technical Education / Full-time
Mandatory Online Employment Training
Prior to beginning employment and/or an assignment at the College, the completion of two mandatory trainings is required. If you have been offered a position or assignment at McHenry County College, complete these two online trainings prior to starting your first day at MCC.