New Credit Courses at MCC
- AET 299 Sustainable Building Codes LEED
- AMT 110 Introduction to Service Writing
- CDM 290 iOS App Development
- ENG 108 Writing for the Web
- HFE 260 Exercise Psychology and Motivation
- HRT 290 Hydroponics
- MKT 155 Electronic Commerce (E-Commerce)
- Semester: Spring/Summer 2018
- Course Dates: May 1 - June5, 2018
- Travel Dates: (Tentative) May 15-22
- Questions: Lindsay Carson (email@example.com or (815) 479-7723)
- be at least 18 years old
- be eligible for a US passport
- have completed at least 12 college credit hours with a minimum GPA of 2.75 or higher
- apply by December 7 ( priority is given to early applicants)
Get the Scoop on Study Abroad at an Info Session
New field-studies program in Munich and Prague, "It Can't Happen Here (Can It?)"
The first 20 attendees will be treated to a free ice cream bar.
All sessions in B166/167
- November 15 | 1 to 2 p.m.