MCC is currently offering two scholarships worth 60 credit hours. See Presidential Talent Scholarship and Founding Faculty Scholarship details and applications. Application deadline is Friday, February 12.
We're accepting applications for the scholarships below. Please select the scholarship, review the criteria, then select “Complete Scholarship Application Now” to begin the application.
Spring 2017 scholarship applications are due in the Foundation office, A209, Friday, November 4, 2016 by 4:30 p.m.
NOTE: You must print the online application out, sign, and return it to the Friends of MCC Foundation, you cannot submit the form online.
- Scholarship applications will be reviewed by judges. Punctuation, content and form will count!
- Include all of the requested information with the scholarship application. Do not send materials separately.
- Unused scholarships are not rolled over to the next semester. Scholarships are for the semester awarded, unless stated otherwise. Students need to reapply for the scholarship each semester.
- Scholarships do not apply to summer semesters!
- Remember to sign your application!
All materials submitted become the property of MCC and are not returnable. Applications will not be returned to students for additional documentation, alteration or completion of any nature. The MCC staff will not add, alter or complete an application on behalf of a student and all materials will be submitted to the selection committee "as is." MCC reserves the right to revoke/remove scholarship postings.
For more information, please call (815) 455-8721 or visit the Friends of MCC Foundation in A209.