Helping You Stay Two Steps Ahead of the Competition
- Seminars and workshops designed to meet your changing market needs
- Customized training to large and small companies to meet their corporate missions
Small Business Development
One-on-One Assistance Where You Need it Most
- Free one-on-one business consulting
- Seminars where you can network with other small business owners
- Assistance obtaining funding
Learn how to control your project schedules and organize work flow with Microsoft Project. Sign up for basic or advanced or enroll in the entire series.
Check out our three different online classes, which are convenient, relevant and can be accessed from work, home or on-the-road. Available March 4.
Enhance workplace safety with our two OSHA classes: OSHA 10-Hour for Construction and OSHA 10-Hour Voluntary Compliance in General Industry, both available in March. Sign up today.
Want to open a business, but not sure how to start? Come to "Starting a Business in Illinois" or "Business Planning Essentials" to gain valuable information toward becoming a successful entrepreneur. Reserve your seat today.