Except for make-ups, many of our other tests require appointments, so please be sure to call ahead at (815) 455-8984.
Note: We require photo identification for all exams. Exams need to be completed five minutes prior to the Center’s closing time.
You need to apply to MCC, pay the required non-refundable $15 application fee and allow two business days for your student ID number to be assigned before you can take a placement test at MCC.
All students using the Testing Center must comply with the Testing Center Regulations:
- Current photo ID is required by students
- Entrance to the Testing Center is limited to MCC employees and students taking tests only*
- This means family members of students are not permitted in the Testing Center*
- Tests must be started at least 30 minutes prior to closing
- We must allow for instructor’s minimum time requirements.
- Some tests require appointments and/or fees
- In the testing rooms:
- All personal items must be stowed
- Electronic devices must be powered down and out of sight
- No talking is permitted
- Only Testing Center calculators are allowed
- MCC’s Student Code of Conduct applies in the Testing Center
*per federal regulations
Thank you for your cooperation.