Job Title: Advising & Transfer Center Receptionist
Department: Advising & Transfer CenterJob Description:
***THIS IS A STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED AS AN MCC STUDENT TO QUALIFY***
All applicants must be enrolled at least 1/2 time to qualify for student employment.
- Assist students, parents and community members
- Answer phones
- Reminder calls
- Maintain lobby appearance
- Light data entry
- Assist in maintaining office materials
- Schedule appointments
- Handle confidential material
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
- General computer knowledge
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Work well with others
Learn basic office skills in a high traffic, highly confidential office setting and enhance customer service skills.
M-Th 8:00a.m. -7:30p.m.
Friday - 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Saturday - 9:00a.m. - 1:00p.m.
8900 U.S. Highway 14
Crystal lake, IL 60012
Please email your resume to: email@example.com. List the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Positions will be posted until filled.
*Please review the minimum qualifications to ensure you meet these requirements prior to submitting your application. Only applicants meeting the minimums will be considered for an interview opportunity.