Job Title: STUDENT LOAN ASSISTANT
Department: FINANCIAL AIDJob Description:
***THIS IS A STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED AS AN MCC STUDENT TO QUALIFY***
· Work closely with the Financial Aid, Loan and Default Specialist
· Will present and assist during Student Loan Workshops
· Work with students and guide them through the process of obtaining Direct Loans including answering to inquiries.
· Create presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
· Maintain student loan files
· Mail out letters and conduct follow up calls to loan borrowers
· Build and maintain loan packets
· Must be outgoing and comfortable with public speaking.
· Must demonstrate good interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Able to work independently with others
· Courteous, friendly and professional
· Must be reliable, come into shifts as scheduled
· Good work ethics
Student will learn about the importance of financial literacy and responsible borrowing. Will learn everything about Financial Aid, particularly loans. Will gain experience in working with students and parents. Will develop good presentation and communication skills.
8900 U.S. Highway 14
Crystal lake, IL 60012
Please email your resume to: email@example.com. List the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Positions will be posted until filled.
*Please review the minimum qualifications to ensure you meet these requirements prior to submitting your application. Only applicants meeting the minimums will be considered for an interview opportunity.