Senior Day Off College Connection Event
Got October 16 off school?
Spend just an hour of your day off at MCC and we'll show you:
- how easy it is to save money by starting your education at MCC and finishing at a four-year university
- the many scholarship opportunities available to you at MCC
- DYK that last year, the Friends of MCC Foundation awarded 274 scholarships totaling more than $311,000?
- an associate degree can lead to a job that earns more than $50,000 annually
- DYK that according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for registered nurses in 2017 was $70,000 per year?
Bonus: You're entered into a gift card drawing just for attending!
Register for the session that fits your schedule
Bonus: We're waiving the $15 application fee when you apply to MCC that day!
All sessions will be in Room A211, across from the library.