Financial Aid Assistance Workshops
Join us for workshops where we explain the borrowing process from determining your borrowing needs to repayment options. We'll cover grants, the work-study program, student loans, scholarships, financial literacy, and Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) tips!
Choose a date and register for a workshop
Complete your FAFSA Workshops
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with assistance from the MCC Financial Aid Department. The FAFSA is the application that determines your eligibility for federal and state student grants, work-study and loan programs.
Essential information needed to complete your FAFSA
- Student and parent FSA ID
- https://fsaid.ed.gov (write them down)
- Student and parent social security number (zero's are used if parent does not have a SS)
- Student and parent bank account estimated dollar amount (if any)
- 2017 Tax return for 2019-2020 school year
- 2018 Tax return for 2020-2021 school year
- Parent wedding date or parent divorce date