Whether you're a new student, a current student, or returning to MCC after some time away, we're ready and eager to help you achieve your goals.
What can we help you with today?
- I’m a new student and need help getting started.
- I'm a current or returning student and I need an appointment
How can I make an advising appointment?
Scheduling an appointment is ideal when you have several questions and need in-depth assistance. You can arrange to meet with us one-on-one over the phone or via Zoom, or in-person. Schedule online, stop by A257, or call (815) 479-7565 during business hours to schedule an appointment.
Should I just email my questions to advising?
You can email simple, straightforward advising-related questions like “can you suggest one more class to add next semester” to email@example.com. However, if you have in-depth, multi-layered, or open-ended questions, call (815) 479-7565 during business hours to arrange an appointment.
I need help learning how to enroll in my classes using Student Planning.
See our overview of Student Planning, including video tutorials on how to register for courses online.
- I need information about degrees, certificates, or graduation
- I need transfer resources
- I want to learn more about student support services