Fitness Center at MCC
Open to students, community members, and employees. Join today!
- Register for HFE 120-Physical Fitness and exercise around your school and work schedule
- One-hour transferable elective credit graded A-F
- Computerized fitness evaluation
- One-on-one instruction and personal program design
- On-campus and off-campus course section options
Our professional staff will work with you to achieve your fitness goals.
Register for Community Membership online, in-person in A258, or via phone at (815) 455-8588
- one month $39
- one year $279
- senior 55+ one year $210
- Free program for qualified veterans
- Up to one-year membership
- Up to 15 personal train sessions
- Monthly networking events
Contact us for more information
Get in a workout on your own time, improve your mental health, and relieve your stress at work.
Register for employee membership online, in-person in A258, or via phone at (815) 455-8588
Ask about our incentive program!
Why MCC Fitness Center?
The MCC Fitness Center offers:
- friendly staff
- a relaxed atmosphere
- comprehensive personalized fitness instruction