Academic Computing Labs
A100 - equipped with Windows PCs
A106 - equipped with Windows PCs
E108e - equipped with Windows PCs, Macs, and color printing
Students who are currently enrolled in credit courses have access to Microsoft Office and the Internet. Other applications are available based on course requirements.
Classroom and Computer Lab Rules:
- Do not share your myMCC username and password with others
- Do not install software on any computer at MCC
- Do not plug a laptop into any network jack at MCC
- Reviewing offensive material is prohibited
- Eating and drinking is not allowed at any computer
- Cell phone conversations are prohibited in any computer lab
- Children are not allowed in the classrooms or computer labs
- Appropriate conduct is expected of all users
- College information technology facilities and resources are not to be used for commercial purposes or non-college related activities without written authorization from the College.