How do I log on to...
- How do I log on to myMCC the first time?
You must change your password the first time you log on to myMCC. At your first attempt to use myMCC, you must:
- Visit myMCC at www.mchenry.edu/myMCC.
- Enter the username that MCC emailed you.
- Enter your initial password (don’t copy and paste it).
- Select "Sign in."
- Update password according to the instructions. Passwords must be at least eight characters long.
- If you are brought to the login screen, your password was successfully updated.
- Log in with your username and new password.
If you can't log on to myMCC, try this!
- Verify that you are entering your username - not your student ID number
- If you experience problems creating a new password, try a different browser
- Verify that the password you created met all the password criteria
- Refresh your browser
- Clear the cache in your browser
- Contact the IT Help Desk at (815) 455-8457 or visit A110 if you have trouble logging on. Or submit a Help Desk Ticket to request IT support.
- If you have not received a username or password email from MCC, contact Registration at (815) 455-8588.
- How do I log on to a campus computer?
The first time you register for credit classes, MCC automatically emails you an MCC username and password you can use to log in to any campus computer.
Username: Use the username that MCC emailed you.
Password: The first time you logged on to myMCC you changed your password. Use the password that you created.
Note: Your myMCC password expires after 160 days. Passwords must be at least eight characters long.