Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion
The Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion contributes to students’ success through empowerment, identity-embracement, and educational and celebratory engagement.
How we do it
- Tailored programming that promotes students’ understanding of their authentic selves
- Mentorship and education to foster students’ self-advocacy
- Workshops to encourage intercultural dialogue
- Celebrations of the various identities present within our community
- Acknowledging the multiple societal barriers that students from marginalized identities face and working towards solutions to overcome them