Access and Disability Services
Access and Disability Services assists with:
- Accommodations for disabilities
- Assistive technology
- Sign language interpreters
- Academic support coaching
See us when you:
- Have a history of educational support (such as an IEP or 504 plan)
- Have a mental/physical disability, chronic condition, or health challenge
- Need additional support to have access to campus and classes
Access and Disability Services (ADS) is the office on campus designated to provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified students and community members with disabilities. We partner with instructors, staff, student organizations, and community partners to make MCC an accessible and inclusive environment for all students and community members.
Students who are English Language Learners or students enrolled in Career and Technical Education programs who face academic barriers may qualify for assistance from Access and Disability Services.