MCC Board of Trustees Consolidated Election
The McHenry County College Board of Trustees has two six-year seats open for board members for the April 6, 2021, Consolidated Election.
Petition filing starts at 8 a.m. on Monday, December 14, and ends at 5 p.m. on Monday, December 21, excluding Saturday and Sunday.
The petition filing period is now closed.
Petitions for April 2021 Consolidated Election
- Monday, December 14 - Dale Morton, Bull Valley
- Tuesday, December 15 - None received
- Wednesday, December 16 - Elizabeth Speros, Crystal Lake
- Thursday, December 17 - None received
- Friday, December 18 - None received
- Monday, December 21, - Sumish Parikh, Crystal Lake
According to the Illinois Public Community College Act-whether filling a vacancy or running for election, all candidates for the position must meet the following eligibility requirements. A candidate must be:
- A U.S. Citizen
- A resident of the community college district (MCC District #528) for at least a year
- At least 18 years of age
For information about the benefits of becoming a community college board member, visit the Illinois Community College Trustees Association (ICCTA) website at www.communitycolleges.org or read the ICCTA Trusteeship Brochure.