Green Living Expo
Date: November 6, 2021
Time: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Whova Virtual Event Platform
This year's virtual Expo will offer:
- Four unique tracks
- Renewable Energy
- Waste Reduction
- Food and Farming
- Fun and Recreation
- Sessions throughout the day focusing on areas of importance to our audience
For the safety of our vendors and visitors, the 2021 Green Living Expo will be presented as an engaging virtual event.
Exhibitors and Sponsors Reserve Your Spot Now!
Exhibitor and Sponsor Registration Fees
- Business – $40
- Nonprofit – $30
- Business Sponsor – $150
- Nonprofit Sponsor – $75
How to Register as an Exhibitor or Sponsor
- Go to https://greenlivingexpo2021.brownpapertickets.com and register (fees associated)
- Download form and email to email@example.com or mail to McHenry County College, Attn. Sustainability Center, 8900 US Highway 14, Crystal Lake, IL 60012
- Call and leave a message at (815) 479-7765 with your name, address, and phone number. We will call you back and register you over the phone.
Registration will close on September 24, 2021
Only 10 sponsorships are available.
Who Should Attend:
- Community members interested in doing business with local eco-friendly professionals
- Individuals who wish to educate themselves about topics like local food options, eco-friendly businesses, and shopping, energy savings, sustainable principles for daily life
- People who are looking for new ways to incorporate sustainable principles into their lives