Career Resources for Alumni
What resources are offered to MCC Alumni?
Find a job 24/7
Whether you want to brush up your skills, find a new job or start your own business, call Career Services at (815) 455-8566 to set up a meeting.
- Academic programs through certificates and transfer degrees
- Fast Track - Professional certificates and accelerated degree programs for adults offering credit programs in business management, construction management, manufacturing management, and the engineering program
- Career Services assistance like career preparation and interviewing skills
- Continuing and Professional Development programs
- Illinois Small Business Development Center workshops with topics like Starting a Business in Illinois and Survival Skills for The Entrepreneur
- Workforce training in areas like leadership, safety/OSHA/wellness, and computer technology