For Part-Time Students
We get it - "busy" is your middle name. As a part-time student, you're balancing work and/or family responsibilities and school. That's why we've put together a list of the questions you may be asking yourself right now and some resources that you might find helpful as you get started at MCC. If you find that you have more questions than answers, contact Recruiting and Admissions (815) 479-7732 or email@example.com.
- How do I get started as a part-time credit student?
- Where can I find out about my degree or certificate?
- How and when can I register for credit classes?
- Where can I find more information about tuition, fees, and payment options, and deadlines?
- How can I learn more about financial aid and scholarships?
- How do I know what books are required?