Success Coaches are dedicated staff members who provide comprehensive academic and personal support by equipping you with the tools necessary to achieve overall success through the assessment of individual needs. Success coaches offer workshops, mentoring, academic support, and programming for first-generation students.
Meet the Coaches
- What type of students do Success Coaches work with?
We work with all students! Some of our specialties are First Generation College Students, Athletes, Non-traditional/Traditional students, and First-Year students.
- When should I seek support from a Success Coach?
Success Coaches are a one-stop shop for all your questions. We help from the beginning to the end of your journey at MCC.
- What can I expect from my Success Coach?
You can expect guidance, encouragement, and support, while also being challenged and held accountable for goals being worked on.
- What does a meeting with a Success Coach look like?
Each student has unique needs, so all meetings may look different. Meetings typically last 30 minutes to an hour.
- What does a Success Coach need from the student?
Open-mindedness, transparency, and commitment to the process.